Thursday 5 October 2017

The ultimate #ThrowbackThursday

It only seems right to start up my blog again on a Thursday; the ultimate #ThrowbackThursday!

I originally started blogging when I was just 16 - a whole 10 years ago! - launching 'Because Wearing Black Looks Mysterious' (yes, a bloody mouthful - but it was a Kate Nash reference) as a platform for me to talk all things fashion and beauty. I ended up unexpectedly getting some really cool opportunities through my blog, meeting some lovely people and genuinely enjoyed every single minute of it.



Since then, I've gone on to study Fashion Promotion, intern then work in the fashion industry and end up doing this blogging thing full time with a career in social media. 

I stopped blogging around my second year of University. I was interning full-time alongside studying, I had a part-time job and was trying/failing to maintain a social life. All of which sadly left me with absolutely no free time. But I've still remained in the blogging bubble for the past 4 years, always reading blogs, scrolling through Instagram and Twitter liking other bloggers tweets, but the whole time feeling like I was missing out by no longer having my own little space on the internet. 

So, after a fair few years debating the idea, I've finally decided to relaunch my blog. It feels like the right time to jump back into it and I'm really excited for what's to come. I'm going to be posting about travel, fashion, and all things in-between! There's so much I can't wait to write about, and I hope you'll join me on my little online journey.

Until next time....


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig